Skip to main content

New crush

i just find him really cute and hot!

truly a hot DILF!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Comments

  1. Bagong bihis ang blog mo ah..hehe... yan ung sa nat geo na dog whisperer no? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you prefer older men eh.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @prop...yep.

    @hush, not really. I prefer men my age, but if a guy as hot as cesar, my knees wobble...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite DILF is Anderson Cooper! And then Richard Gere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bienvenido, yeah, anderson cooper is still on top of my list...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and sharing my passion...feel free to write your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

A letter from Badong

t Image via Wikipedia Dear Mr. G, I am writing this letter to end all of your and the rest of the barkada's suspicions about me—that is being gay. I know, Mr. G, that you are always asking me if I have a girlfriend or not. Once, you even asked me if I have a boyfriend. I almost told you I had one, but was unsure of what you will say or think about me. I tell you now, I am gay. I hope you are not shocked. Although I have had relationships with women/girls in high school and college, I always knew I was attracted to men—since elementary days. There is no denying that I slept with most of them. I mean it when I say now that I have had good sex with them. So to say, I was not homosexually active then.

That 1 million dollar question

Image via Wikipedia Whenever I meet some PLUs or should I say those who are close to me--intimately and emotionally, I make it a point to tell them I am married.  I do not want to fool them.  Then they begin to ask a question: "When did you realize you are gay/bisexual? Before or after the marriage?" Answering this question is like undergoing a revalida.  An answer leads to a battery of questions.  It was uncomfortable. Suddenly, I scamper and grope for theories or schools of thought on homosexuality. I, myself is at a quandary "when, what, who, how."

Monday madness: Eric Dane

I was watching Valentines Day movie on HBO yesterday and found this delicious hunk!