Skip to main content

Acquaintance

I hurriedly stepped on the bus that will take us to a tour somewhere in Central Luzon.  I was 15 minutes late, and I was the only one they were waiting.  But I was relieved there were still some announcements being made prior to departure.  So, I immediately took a vacant isle seat, when I noticed a cute guy sitting at my back looking at me.  (hmmmm, perhaps, I caught his attention for my being late).  I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

During the rest of the trip, everyone did their own thing, while we exchange glances during stop overs, and before I take my seat infront of him.  So practically, nothing happened.  I was too shy to initiate a conversation and it was awkward though to introduce myself to him since I have a companion (a friend, who has no inkling about my gender preference)...Until the last stop, when I saw him buying something from the store.  So, I went to the store to buy me a soda. I immediately asked if he went up there (sorry no details), because it was already beyond 5PM and that "place" is already closed to tourists.  He responded in the affirmative and even gave some details that they begged the security guard.

"Maganda ang view?" I asked.

"Super!" he responded.


Hmmmm....I smell something from his response.  This is not how straight men would answer that question.  So I just smiled and he felt uncomfortable with my piercing eyes, and he walked away towards his lady companion.  So I asked myself, was I too straightforward?  Tinakot ko ba sya, or something? I thought I was just friendly.  So thing happened after that...then it was time to go home.

In the middle of the trip, they played a karaoke inside the bus so everyone wanted to sing (except me!), then they passed on the mic to him...and he sang... this... 



I thought, "In fairness, may boses ang loko."  But why that particular song?

So ako naman deep inside, kinilig.  Feeling ko ako ang kinakantahan ng loko! Eh sunod-sunod lang naman ang kanta so perhaps, nagkataon lang na yun ang natapat sa kanya.

Then after him, others sang songs too, but nobody from the ladies wanted to sing the song so he asked for the mic and sang the song again (which, unfotunately, I forgot!).  That song was more apt, should I say.  SO kinikilig na naman ang lolo nyo.  Feeling ko ipinaghehele nya ako...at ako talaga ang kinakantahan nya.  I have this thing for good singers pa naman...LOL!

And then after that, kahit na wala sa kanya ang mic, I can see from the corner of my right eye, that he advanced a bit from his seat (near the window) and sang songs...hmmm, maybe nagpapapansin!  So panay naman ang lingon ko sa kanya at sinusuklian naman nya ng ngiti at tingin (buti na lang tulog katabi ko!).

Then it was time for him to get off the tourist bus...His name was Jason.

THE END.

Comments

  1. Anu ba Mr. G, bitin ako kay mr. cute.. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim! Ako din nabitin! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kilig. :)

    like to the boner...

    i mean to the bones! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. nakakakilig. baka blogger din yang si jason at makita itong entry na ito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-C...oo nga eh...kilig to the boner! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and sharing my passion...feel free to write your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Texting epic fail!

Image via Wikipedia I have been very careful in sending text messages, whether official and personal.  I have been wanting to hook up meet the guy I met 2 years ago.  So I kept on texting him, because he might have been busy, all along.  You know, he is a medical doctor, and you know how doctors are. Anyway, here is my recollection of our text conversation:

Disconnect to reconnect

For the past week, I have avoided blogging to talk about my worldly existence.  I am slowly going back...and I just found the right explanation why we need to be disconnected sometimes. I want to share this with you, and I am sure you'll know what I mean...

Mr. G's ultimate crush

Many years ago, I have noticed a CNN reporter who was not only endowed  with physical attractiveness, but also the wit and wisdom.  I just find him so hot, gorgeous and admirable.  He is no other than: Yes, CNN's Anderson Cooper ! Why is he my ultimate crush? He has it between those ears. He has it between those ears. He has it between those ears. I could go on and on with my "list", LOL!  But that is what makes this man so attractive.  And one juicy part is that he is rumored to be gay and is in a relationship with an equally hot and rich gay mogul, Benjamin Maisani. Cooper does not give any comment on the rumors, though. If that happens to me (I mean when I am rumored to be one), I would neither comment, deny, nor confirm.  Bahala na si Batman! And....they are a hot couple, and I am *jealous!* More photos HERE .