Skip to main content

At muntik na ako mabaliw...[nsfw]

Biglang lumundag ang betlog ko sa lalamunan ko!

Oo kasi I am getting familiarized with Picasa 3. Kak-download lang biglang bumulaga sa aking harapan ang mga ito in full large view!  Goodness gracious great balls of fire!  Pinaglalaruan pa naman ng sisterette ko noong andito sya sa bahay ang laptop ko!  At may mga tao sa likod ko!  Buti na lang busy sa panonood ng TV!

I downloaded this kasi because I was looking for photos for my banner...buburahin ko na ang mga ito sa laptop ko...

Heniwey, burahin ko na lang at i-upload ko dito para mag-water-water din kayo...hehehe...ENJOY! 

Sabi nang NSFW eh binuksan mo pa! Back to work!

Kayo ba hindi mababaliw pag bigla nyong na-realize na meron palang ganito sa laptop nyo tapos pinagamit sa iba? Kalurkey!


Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and sharing my passion...feel free to write your comments!

Popular posts from this blog


Medyo busy kasi sya.

Naghintay ako at nakatulog na ako sa paghihintay sa kanya.

Maya-maya, nagising na lang ako sa pagkakaidlip sa paghawak nya sa aking mga binti.

Hinimas-himas ang aking pagod na kalamnan.

Una, nakikiliti ako.

Patuloy sya sa paghagod.

Hindi na ako makapag-hintay sa susunod nyang gagawin.

Helicopter issue!

Every Filipino is affected by the helicopter/ chopper issue involving the former first gentleman.  I just wish everything will be settled soon.  Yeah, I don't want to get affected so much with this issue. All I wanted is to see for myself if the PNP helicopters are really second-hand...In the meantime, I searched the internet and found this what they are talking about?

Falling in Love with Jason

“I DON’T KNOW how to say this but it is real. I told myself not to fall, but I am falling for you…”

These were the exact words I sent to Jason last night. Mushy, but it was or is real. I was supposed to tell him that, had our dinner pushed through. But he told me, after I called him and after I sent 3 text messages, which were left unanswered, that he was going out with his office-mates.

“Okay,” was my only response. I was speechless afterward. It was past 4:30 and we were supposed to meet by 5:00 pm—that is if his schedule would allow; if his prospective employer would not call him again for another meeting. I just shrugged it off, knowing that they have already met and he was given one week to decide on their offer. I know that because he called me at 8 pm that day on my way home—we were supposed to meet also that afternoon.
But yesterday my adrenaline rapidly plunged. At 4:30 pm, I just found myself staring blankly at the changing webshots screensaver of my monitor. “Not again,” I …