Skip to main content

Two dead babies

The recent post of Papa Soltie, prompted me to find an interpretation of my dream just before I woke up this morning:

"I was in my home province when I saw a dead baby (no, not a fetus anymore) on the pile of garbage on the street.  We were sort of investigating who dumped the baby.  One witness told me a woman who seemed forlorn has the baby.  And upon inspecting, we discovered there's another dying baby but it was too late to resuscitate."
It was gross!

Anyway, I tried to look for the dream interpretation in the net and found one.  So I immediately looked for "death" and "baby"


Dead means:
"To see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes material loss."
Dying:

"To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person."

Baby connotes:

"...innocence, warmth and new beginnings.  Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential."

And the dream dictionary suggests:
To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the ending of something that was once a part of you.


In summary, these might be the meaning of my dream:

  1. Possible loss of some opportunities and perhaps no new beginnings or have I stopped acknowledging and realizing my hidden potentials? (Heaven forbid!--no not that one please...);
  2. Forewarning about my ex-girlfriend who has become sweetie-sweetie again (like we were texting last Saturday and told me she misses me that she was inviting for a coffee...yeah, it was kilig, but then...I have to pinch myself to go back to reality! Gosh!  How I miss her too. Her sweet scent, beautiful eyes, and her sweetness!  After so many years, we were able to meet again--through Friendster, and met one time--and how I almost fell off my seat when I saw she was still that pretty girl I knew back in college. And did I say how I long for her hugs and kisses?).
  3. Ending my gay life, for good or perhaps, trying to get out of it or both.


If I were to choose, I would rather have No. 2 and 3 (dead baby) to come out true of this dream, but not No. 1 (dying baby).  I need those opportunities and new beginnings!

Whatever it is (because only God knows!), am I in for ending or terminating some old parts of me or am I in for something new?

So help me, God.

Comments

  1. hmmm...tama, go for #2, are you sure of your #3? you might miss that a lot once you crossed the bridge, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prop, you mean, I will date again my ex GF? LOL! about #3, i miss it already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and sharing my passion...feel free to write your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinugo

Medyo busy kasi sya.

Naghintay ako at nakatulog na ako sa paghihintay sa kanya.

Maya-maya, nagising na lang ako sa pagkakaidlip sa paghawak nya sa aking mga binti.

Hinimas-himas ang aking pagod na kalamnan.

Una, nakikiliti ako.

Patuloy sya sa paghagod.

Hindi na ako makapag-hintay sa susunod nyang gagawin.


Helicopter issue!

Every Filipino is affected by the helicopter/ chopper issue involving the former first gentleman.  I just wish everything will be settled soon.  Yeah, I don't want to get affected so much with this issue. All I wanted is to see for myself if the PNP helicopters are really second-hand...In the meantime, I searched the internet and found this...is this what they are talking about?

Monday madness: Eric Dane

I was watching Valentines Day movie on HBO yesterday and found this delicious hunk!